Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 10:43 PM Bowen Shi <zxwsbg12138@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 7:33 AM Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Are you reproducing the hang locally with my repro? Or do you have
>> your own repro? How are you testing pg_terminate_backend() and seeing
>> that the InterruptHoldoffCount is 1?
>

> I noticed this problem occurring several times on PG16, but I didn't use your repro, and haven't found a way to
reproducethe problem. Instead, I simply force the vacuum to enter a retry loop with the following code and found
InterruptHoldoffCountis 1.

You saw this problem on PG16? Did you see vacuum hanging or you saw
some kind of incorrect relfrozenxid advancement? My repro does not
work for PG16, and I do not see how we could face this problem on
PG16. It would be very helpful if you have any more details.

- Melanie

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18466: Wrong row estimate for nested loop
От: Rémi Cura
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18464: Replacing a SQL function silently drops the generated columns that use this function