Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae

От Bowen Shi
Тема Re: relfrozenxid may disagree with row XIDs after 1ccc1e05ae
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 7:33 AM Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:

Are you reproducing the hang locally with my repro? Or do you have
your own repro? How are you testing pg_terminate_backend() and seeing
that the InterruptHoldoffCount is 1?

I noticed this problem occurring several times on PG16, but I didn't use your repro, and haven't found a way to reproduce the problem. Instead, I simply force the vacuum to enter a retry loop with the following code and found InterruptHoldoffCount is 1.

// if (unlikely(res == HEAPTUPLE_DEAD))
    goto retry;

Sorry, I should have mentioned that patch was against REL_14_STABLE.
Attached patch has the same functionality but should apply cleanly
against REL_15_STABLE.

Thanks, I would try that.

--
Regards
Bowen Shi

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18466: Wrong row estimate for nested loop
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18362: unaccent rules and Old Greek text