Re: Problem with Password log into PgAdmin

От Yogesh Mahajan
Тема Re: Problem with Password log into PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I guess you have forgotten the database password. pgAdmin can not help over here. Please drop an email to the PostgreSQL support group.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 1:04 PM Isaac Richardson Odale Evans <Isaac.Evans21@outlook.com> wrote:

Hi Mahajan,

Thank you for your reply.

Here is the situation, I have previously downloaded the pgadmin version 4 last May of 2023 and when I have sent this email I have uninstalled it and installed it again since that was the easiest trouble shooting method as I was told. Now There is no option for me to enter a new password and it seems that has already been skipped an now I am stuck with the old password that I do not remember (that is what is seems to be).

How do I proceed?

Regards,

Isaac Evans

От: VIJAY S
Сообщение: error showing after installing "pg admin 4"
От: Tim Dunphy
Сообщение: Upgrade to PGAdmin4 version 7.6 Gives 'no such column' error