Upgrade to PGAdmin4 version 7.6 Gives 'no such column' error

От Tim Dunphy
Тема Upgrade to PGAdmin4 version 7.6 Gives 'no such column' error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I've been using PGAdmin4 version 6 for a long time without any problems. But I tried to upgrade to version 7.6 today and when I launch it doesn't allow me to log in and gives an error stating 'no such column: server.hostaddr'.

I have a screen shot of the whole error:

PGAdmin4 Error.png

The upgrade to Postgres version 15 went very smoothly, and I'm able to log into the command line. So if I have to be stuck with the command line version, I'll be able to use it. But I would greatly prefer to get PGAdmin4 working again if possible!

I'd appreciate any ideas to solve this issue and get PGAdmin4 working again!

Thanks,
Tim
--
GPG me!!

От: Yogesh Mahajan
Сообщение: Re: Problem with Password log into PgAdmin
От: Daxu Yin
Сообщение: pgadmin4 7.6 on RHEL 8.8 receives "Internal Server Error"