Broken Urls present on the official PostgreSQL website (as reported by the Testing Harness Suite)

От Akshat Jaimini
Тема Broken Urls present on the official PostgreSQL website (as reported by the Testing Harness Suite)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello everyone,

Our Testing Harness Suite (being developed under GSoC'23) has found some broken links on the official postgresql website. I am attaching the logs generated below.

The broken links present in the log file attached below are:

--- Links to external sites -----
1. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/pgstandby.html : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/
2. https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/tsearch2.html : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/
3. https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/postgresql : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/download/macosx/
4. http://www.digitbooks.fr/catalogue/9782815001984.html : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/
5. http://www.digitbooks.fr/catalogue/9782815001809.html : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/
6. https://www.editions-eni.fr/Livres/PostgreSQL---administration-et-exploitation-d-rsquoune-base-de-donnees-2eme-edition-/.4_3a6222cf-b921-41f5-886c-c989f77ba994_710d51ac-760b-4aeb-a66a-55d146b69983_1_0_d9bd8b5e-f324-473f-b1fc-b41b421c950f.html : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/
7. https://www.commandprompt.com/ppbook/ : 404 : On Page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/books/

If you wish to see all the logs kindly visit this page.
If you want to know more about the testing harness suite yourself on your local machine kindly visit here.
Would like to encourage everyone to use the Testing Harness to check for any errors in the latest builds of the official website.

Regards,
Akshat Jaimini
Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up the books page
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Broken Urls present on the official PostgreSQL website (as reported by the Testing Harness Suite)