ERROR: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison

От Rômulo Coutinho
Тема ERROR: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

We recently upgraded to Postgres 15.3. When running ANALYZE, we get the following message:
ERROR:  could not determine which collation to use for string comparison
HINT:  Use the COLLATE clause to set the collation explicitly.

We have never seen this before. Could this be a bug?

Regards,

Rômulo Coutinho.

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Potential us of initialized memory in xlogrecovery.c
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: TRAP: FailedAssertion("prev_first_lsn < cur_txn->first_lsn", File: "reorderbuffer.c", Line: 927, PID: 568639)