Re: BUG #18187: Unexpected error: "variable not found in subplan target lists" triggered by JOIN

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: BUG #18187: Unexpected error: "variable not found in subplan target lists" triggered by JOIN
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Dec 23, 2023 at 1:27 AM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 8:41 AM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 7, 2023 at 10:55 AM Andrei Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> >> According to the patches:
> >> 0001 - looks good for me.
> >> 0002 - I don't understand why to use 'explain' in VERBOSE mode in tests.
> >> What do you try to detect here?
> >
> > The VERBOSE mode is used to observe that PHVs are adjusted correctly and
> > put in the right targetlist.
> >
> >> 0003 - ok, but too short. Maybe squash all these patches into one?
> >
> > It seems to me that these three patches are addressing separate issues
> > and are independent of each other.  For instance, the issue addressed by
> > 0001 exists on master even without other changes, and 0002 is an
> > improvement that does not depend on others, while 0003 is a fix of an
> > incorrect comment.  I don't think it's a good idea to squash them into
> > one.
> >
> >> I think these corrections are good enough for commit.
> >
> > Thank you for reviewing these patches.  Alexander, what are your
> > thoughts on these patches?
>
> Looks good to me.  I'm going to push this if there are no objections.

Pushed!  Thanks to all the participants.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18240: Undefined behaviour in cash_mul_flt8() and friends
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18240: Undefined behaviour in cash_mul_flt8() and friends