RE: Like Command returning wrong result set

От Tchouante, Merlin
Тема RE: Like Command returning wrong result set
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
This worked, thank you so much; I'm still stuck in Oracle mode.  Thank you to everyone that responded.

Thanks,
  -- Merlin

Merlin D. Tchouante, Sr. IT Enterprise Application Developer
Center for Information Technology Services (CITS)
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201-1512
mtchouan@umaryland.edu
410-706-4489 * 410-706-1500 fax

Please send Blackboard questions to the CITS support email address:  DL-CITSBbSupport@umaryland.edu
Please send Mediasite questions to the CITS support email address:  DL-CITSMediasiteSupport@umaryland.edu

От: Zied Kharrat
Сообщение: Show table and columns with null value and count
От: Tony Shelver
Сообщение: Re: How to generate the order if you know the next item for each item?