installing Pgadmin4 onto linux using the download pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg

От Ron Jewell
Тема installing Pgadmin4 onto linux using the download pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I've seen lots of videos installing pgadmin4  onto Linux using Curl followed by Add key technique and others using sudo apt install but nothing from pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg.

But I haven’t seen anything anywhere on downloading a DMG file and installing pgadmin4 from a DMG file on an arm64 computer running linux.

Could someone in support can work up a video on installing arm64 pgadmin4 from an DMG download —not on a Mac --- but onto Linux?  The

Surely I’m not the only one out there trying to install pgadmin4 from pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg on an arm64 linux OS.

Thanks

Ron

От: Muhammad Imran
Сообщение: Re: Support for postgresql/pgAdmin
От: Carto
Сообщение: Servers creation issue