Servers creation issue

От Carto
Тема Servers creation issue
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

I’m using pgadmin v8 to create a data base postgresql for professionnal use.

But i’m facing an issue, an error on that which does not allow me to operate.

So i’m looking for an assistance on that problem.

You will find screenshots with all my settings on my mail. Thanks to show me a way to pass this problem.

Best regard

Ange NGUESSAN

Cartographe - Apprenti

68 Chemin de Pau – 64121 Serres-Castet

05 59 12 60 70

www.luygabaslees.fr

От: Ron Jewell
Сообщение: installing Pgadmin4 onto linux using the download pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: installing Pgadmin4 onto linux using the download pgadmin4-8.5-arm64.dmg