Need to run pg_dump from the laptop without entering the password

От M Sarwar
Тема Need to run pg_dump from the laptop without entering the password
Дата
Re: Need to run pg_dump from the laptop without entering the password  (ramsiddu007 <ramsiddu007@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Environment:-
Database Postgres 13.7 is running from AWS RDS.
I am trying to run pg_dump from my Windows laptop which has got pgAdmin installed on it.
When I installed pgAdmin, it has pg_dump on the client side.

Now I am trying to make backup using pg_dump from my laptop. I am trying to run as Windows job from the laptop.
I need to schedule the job without entering the password.
I am going to look into scheduling job thru aws which is later and not right now.
Can you please help me in scheduling thru Windows from my laptop without entering the password?
I am having issues with entering the password while running this job.

Thanks,
Sarwar

От: M Sarwar
Сообщение: Re: User/Roles, Owner, and privileges migration strategy
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Need to run pg_dump from the laptop without entering the password