portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display

От Tom Plancon
Тема portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

New to pgadmin. Installed pgadmin4 web version on ubuntu 22 with apache2 using apt repository.

Installation appeared to be successful; I am able to log into the site, connect to my database and see schema list etc..

However, when I select a table and click “View data”, I see this in the right-side display area:

To protect your security, ‘mysite.myDomain.com’ will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

I’ve tried other browsers and get a broken page icon. I assume it’s an apache2 configuration issue, but I’m not having much luck googling it

Any help is appreciated. Thanks much.

Thomas Plancon

CAD/IT Manager

BKA / Architects

Main Office | 508.583.5603

142 Crescent Street | Brockton, MA  02302

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram

От: "Krishnawarriar, Subash"
Сообщение: Unable to install Application Stack Builder
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display