Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display

От Dave Page
Тема Re: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, 4 May 2023 at 16:15, Tom Plancon <tplancon@bkaarchs.com> wrote:

Hello,

New to pgadmin. Installed pgadmin4 web version on ubuntu 22 with apache2 using apt repository.

Installation appeared to be successful; I am able to log into the site, connect to my database and see schema list etc..

However, when I select a table and click “View data”, I see this in the right-side display area:

To protect your security, ‘mysite.myDomain.com’ will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it. To see this page, you need to open it in a new window.

I’ve tried other browsers and get a broken page icon. I assume it’s an apache2 configuration issue, but I’m not having much luck googling it

Any help is appreciated. Thanks much.

It sounds like Apache is setting the X-Frame-Options header to DENY in its responses. You can check that on the Network tab in the developer tools (right-click, and select "Inspect", and then find the initial request in the list - probably the top one). For example, this is from www.postgresql.org:

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 16.28.54.png

See the third header from the bottom on the right.

pgAdmin won't work with that set (which is not the default as far as we've ever seen); you'll need to update your Apache config to either not send the header at all, or set it to SAMEORIGIN.

От: Tom Plancon
Сообщение: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v7.1 Released