RE: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display

От Tom Plancon
Тема RE: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your response.

In the apache2 security.conf, the “Header set X-Frame-Options “sameorigin” ” line was commented out. I uncommented it, restarted apache2 and postgresql, no change in pgadmin4 behavior.

I added the line directly to the apache2.conf, restarted everything again, no change.

I don’t seem to have the developers tools you mentioned. Again, I installed pgadmin4 from the Ubuntu apt repository.

I’m running this Ubuntu server on the Azure cloud. I’m wondering if that is putting some restrictions on server behavior.

BTW, how do you stop, restart pgadmin4, by restarting postgresql?

Thanks again.

Thomas Plancon

CAD/IT Manager

BKA / Architects

Main Office | 508.583.5603

142 Crescent Street | Brockton, MA  02302

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram

От: Tom Plancon
Сообщение: RE: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac
От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac