RE: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac

От Tom Plancon
Тема RE: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi Aditya,

It’s not on Mac. I’m running it as web app on linux Ubuntu 22.

Thomas Plancon

CAD/IT Manager

BKA / Architects

Main Office | 508.583.5603

142 Crescent Street | Brockton, MA  02302

LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 4, 2023 2:04 AM
To: Tom Arnsperger <tarnsperger@gmail.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 not opening on mac

Hi Tom,

What is the MacOS version?

On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 10:01 PM Tom Arnsperger <tarnsperger@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

For some reason after I install pgAdmin 4 and I allow my mac to open the application despite it being from an unknown site nothing happens. I have tried restarting my computer, checking my security settings, closing the task in task manager, and downloading both v7 and v6.21 to no avail. The app bar notes that it is open but there is no window that pops up and the only option I have is to quit the app.

Please send help.

--

Thanks,

Aditya Toshniwal

pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect | enterprisedb.com

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 v7.1 Released
От: Tom Plancon
Сообщение: RE: portion of pgadmin page not allowed to display