Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14

От Smriti Priya
Тема Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14
Дата
Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14
Список pgsql-www

Classified

Hi Team,

We have upgraded PostgreSQL version 11 to 15, but one of our application is not supporting version 15, so need to downgrade to 14, would you please share link where I can get the details. I am not able to raise question on community.

Thanks,

Smriti

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original email.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Re: BUG #18366: Not present at postgresql.org YUM repository
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14