Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2/28/24 01:18, Smriti Priya wrote:
> Classified
>

> Hi Team,
>
> We have upgraded PostgreSQL version 11 to 15, but one of our application
> is not supporting version 15, so need to downgrade to 14, would you
> please share link where I can get the details. I am not able to raise
> question on community.

I second Jonathan's recommendation to post to the General list. When you
do, providing more information would be a good idea.

I would start with:

1) What feature in Postgres 15 is causing the problem with your
application and what is the specific error?

2) Have you already made changes to the 15 version of the database that
mean you can't simply pull directly from the 11 version?

3) What OS are you on and where are you installing Postgres from?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14
От: "Clavadetscher Charles"
Сообщение: Wiki editor request