pgsql: plpython: Don't create pgxsdir subdirectory in installdir target

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: plpython: Don't create pgxsdir subdirectory in installdir target
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
plpython: Don't create pgxsdir subdirectory in installdir target

As of db23464715f4792298c639153dda7bfd9ad9d602, we don't install
anything there anymore from plpython, so we don't need to create the
installation directory anymore.

Branch
------
REL_15_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/fe9d009e3e945945e1e3bb0f65514217fc8566e5

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/Makefile | 2 +-

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: On NetBSD, force dynamic symbol resolution at postmaster start.
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: Refactor check_ functions to use filehandle for status