pgsql: postgres_fdw: Refuse to send FETCH FIRST WITH TIES to remote ser

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема pgsql: postgres_fdw: Refuse to send FETCH FIRST WITH TIES to remote ser
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
postgres_fdw: Refuse to send FETCH FIRST WITH TIES to remote servers.

Previously, when considering LIMIT pushdown, postgres_fdw failed to
check whether the query has this clause, which led to pushing false
LIMIT clauses, causing incorrect results.

This clause has been supported since v13, so we need to do a
remote-version check before deciding that it will be safe to push such a
clause, but we do not currently have a way to do the check (without
accessing the remote server); disable pushing such a clause for now.

Oversight in commit 357889eb1.  Back-patch to v13, where that commit
added the support.

Per bug #18467 from Onder Kalaci.

Patch by Japin Li, per a suggestion from Tom Lane, with some changes to
the comments by me.  Review by Onder Kalaci, Alvaro Herrera, and me.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/18467-7bb89084ff03a08d%40postgresql.org

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8cfbac1492bddc6a81c1c3794355e1d7ac82e957

Modified Files
contrib/postgres_fdw/expected/postgres_fdw.out | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
contrib/postgres_fdw/postgres_fdw.c            | 14 ++++++++++++++
contrib/postgres_fdw/sql/postgres_fdw.sql      |  5 +++++
3 files changed, 40 insertions(+)

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: pgsql: meson: Restore implicit warning/debug/optimize flags for extensi
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: pgsql: Add more debugging information when dropping twice pgstats entry