Re: Misapplication of Grant Wizard fails

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Misapplication of Grant Wizard fails
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Nicely put :-)

What should happen is that the OK button remain disable until there is
actually something to change (ie. When the textbox on the SQL tab is not
empty). I'll stick that on my todo list.

Thanks, Dave

От: Dave Minter
Сообщение: Re: Misapplication of Grant Wizard fails
От: "Thomas Sondag"
Сообщение: Proposed Patchs