Re: Proposed Patchs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposed Patchs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Yes, that seems like a much better option - though I wonder if it should
default to just groups and then use the existing setting as per the
permissions. That would seem more consistent.

> The last bug I have is for database creation, I don't know how to get
> the current login.

Well dlgDatabase will automatically use the parent node's database (ie.
The maintenance DB) when appropriate so you should just be able to get
the username from that.

From dlgDatabase.cpp

dlgProperty *pgDatabaseFactory::CreateDialog(frmMain *frame, pgObject
*node, pgObject *parent)
{   dlgDatabase *dlg=new dlgDatabase(this, frame, (pgDatabase*)node);   if (dlg && !node)   {       // use the server's
connectionto avoid "template1 in use"       dlg->connection=parent->GetConnection();   }   return dlg;
}

Regards, Dave.

От: "Thomas Sondag"
Сообщение: Re: Proposed Patchs
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin does not display null in boolean field