Re: 1.2.0 on 8.0.0B3 on Win 2000

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.2.0 on 8.0.0B3 on Win 2000
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Yves Moisan
Sent: 02 December 2004 14:14
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] 1.2.0 on 8.0.0B3 on Win 2000

Hi,

I downloaded pgAdmin3 1.2.0 (latest as of today) and I can't connect to the postgreSQL 8.0.0beta3 instance I have running on my server.  I've been using psql for a while without any problem, but I can't connect using pgAdmin.  Is there an issue with pgB3 ?  I wished instructions in the help file were just a little more verbose.  PgAdmin shows me "Servers (1)" and shows the service "PostgreSQL Database Server 8.0-beta3-dev1" all right and it shows me the following properties :

Hi,

There have been some changes to the system catalogues since beta3 came out, so it's not surprising that it doesn't work. Please upgrade your PostgreSQL to beta5 (it's well worth doing for other updates anyway).

Thats the price you pay for running beta releases :-)

Regards, Dave.

От: blacknoz@club-internet.fr
Сообщение: Re: string.cpp assertion failure
От: "Mike G."
Сообщение: Can't run ver 1.2 on XP