Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?

От Wang, Mary Y
Тема Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?
Дата
Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi PostgreSQL Community,

Are there any good PostgreSQL courses offered in the US Westcoast area?   Would be great if there is one in California.
Company's budget is tight.  However, if the course is really great (need recommendations from the community), travel
anywhere in the US is OK too.  I need to submit the request to my management ASAP.

Thanks
Please let me know.

Mary

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Postgres wal shipping from 8.33 to 8.42.
От: Mike Ginsburg
Сообщение: Verify a record has a column in a plpgsql trigger