Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 11 Aug 2023, at 02:23, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> The last time this came up, I think we discussed linking to the wiki page from the docs, vs. trying to keep the docs
up-to-datewith all of the drivers available. Perhaps it's worth seeing if we want to make any changes to the docs page
priorto the v16 GA?

The docs page does mention that the list is likely to be incomplete, with the
following sentence, but there is no mention of the Wiki page at all:

    "Table H.1 includes a list of some of these projects."

That being said, a lot of readers will likely skim over and immediately look at
the table, missing the small disclaimer.  I wonder if we aren't serving our
users better by removing the table and only referring to the Wiki page?  Having
two lists will prompt the discussion of what to include where over and over
again, which isn't helping anyone.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Mark Meeus
Сообщение: Re: Wrong statement on the materialized views page
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: In docs there is no "Installation from Binaries" section