Re: [SQL] about permissions

От Remigiusz Sokolowski
Тема Re: [SQL] about permissions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> I wrote:
>
> >     You  can  compile+install PL/Tcl in your database and use the
> >     function I've included at the end. It's usage is:
>
>     But forgot to include it :-)
>

> Jan

thanks - I'll try it.
You mention about checking also group permissions -
here question, cause I need it also.
When postgres checks permissions of any user, I mean, it checks
for example firstly if this user has permissions to table and after
searches for groups in which this user is listed and checks permissions of
this groups - are there any functions to do this?
Sorry for querying You about simple things, but I really know very little
about programmingRem
Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: rems@gdansk.sprint.pl           * *

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] about permissions
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] CASE WHEN / 6.4.2? + no doc in installed documentation