Re: When should I worry?

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: When should I worry?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Tom Allison wrote:

> All of this was run on a Pentium II 450 MHz with 412MB RAM and a software
> linear 0 pair or UDMA 66 7200RPM 8MB Cache drives (really old) on seperate
> IDE channels with ReiserFS disk format.

Sometimes it's not clear if someone can speed up what they're doing simply
by using more expensive hardware.  In your case, I think it's safe to say
you've got quite a bit of margin for improvement that way when you run
into a problem.

От: Tom Allison
Сообщение: Re: When should I worry?
От: Johannes Konert
Сообщение: Re: Suppress checking of chmod 700 on data-dir?