Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 Release date

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 Release date
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09-Jun-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:

>> > I concur...let's hold her till June 14th then.  No source changes between
>> > now and then, unless *absolutely* required...agreed? :)
>>
>> Change the date on the web page?
>
> Yes, please.  Any chance for new web look by then?  (I am a comedian.)

It didn't look good, but a water main break closed the complex and I'm
home today.  So I'm working on it now.  I made up some templates for the
new stuff and we'll see how it goes.  I still need to write a couple of
quick scripts to make future changes easier, but that's only a few min
job.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PL/Lang (was: Priorities for 6.6)
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres 6.5 beta2 and beta3 problem