Re: How to read wal files in postgresql 15?

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: How to read wal files in postgresql 15?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 11:19:44AM +0300, Dennis wrote:
>   Thanx for your answer. But I don't see any DML detail in the report. For
> example which SQL (insert update delete) is running in wal file ? Are there
> any way to see that details?

Please keep discussion to mailing list, so others can chime in, and
potentially learn from it.

if you want queries decoded from wal, you need logical decoding, like
Holger suggested.

Best regards,

depesz

От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: IS JSON STRICT - In oracle => postgres ??
От: Holger Jakobs
Сообщение: Re: IS JSON STRICT - In oracle => postgres ??