Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, May 26, 2024 at 06:43:50PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Oops, sorry for the noise. I just looked at a few failures and this was what
> I saw.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I saw the failures before your message,
panicked at first, and then noticed that it was unrelated.
--
Michael

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix check for memory allocation