Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 2024-05-26 Su 17:51, Tom Lane wrote:
On 2024-05-26 Su 07:58, Michael Paquier wrote:
Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()
This appears to have upset a number of buildfarm members
It's hard to see how that patch would have broken "configure",
and besides that the failures started earlier.

What it looks like from here is that Andres messed up the
installed-packages set on a lot of his animals.

Oops, sorry for the noise. I just looked at a few failures and this was what I saw.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix potential NULL pointer dereference in getIdentitySequence()