Re: Include rust as an externally maintained procedural language

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Include rust as an externally maintained procedural language
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 8/12/23 12:45 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 05:05:48PM -0400, Jonathan Katz wrote:
>> On 8/11/23 2:46 PM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

>>> Considering the increasing support and stability for PL/Rust, it should be
>>> referenced within Postgresql's docs [1].
>>
>> There's an up-to-date list of the different PL's in on this page in the
>> wiki:
>>
>> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PL_Matrix
>>
>> Similar to this thread[1], I wonder if we just link to the wiki from the
>> documentation, given it will be easier to maintain the list from there.
>
> Makes sense.

Please see attached patch that does exactly this. It follows similar
semantics as [1].

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/169165415312.635.10247434927885764880%40wrigleys.postgresql.org

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Include PostgresNIO Swift client in the Documentation