Re: speed up a logical replica setup

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: speed up a logical replica setup
Дата
Re: speed up a logical replica setup  (Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku@gmail.com>)
RE: speed up a logical replica setup  ("Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)" <kuroda.hayato@fujitsu.com>)
Re: speed up a logical replica setup  (Shlok Kyal <shlok.kyal.oss@gmail.com>)
Re: speed up a logical replica setup  (Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 11, 2024, at 9:18 AM, Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu) wrote:
I have been concerned that the patch has not been tested by cfbot due to the
application error. Also, some comments were raised. Therefore, I created a patch
to move forward.

Let me send an updated patch to hopefully keep the CF bot happy. The following
items are included in this patch:

* drop physical replication slot if standby is using one [1].
* cleanup small changes (copyright, .gitignore) [2][3]
* fix getopt_long() options [2]
* fix format specifier for some messages
* move doc to Server Application section [4]
* fix assert failure
* ignore duplicate database names [2]
* store subscriber server log into a separate file
* remove MSVC support

I'm still addressing other reviews and I'll post another version that includes
it soon.

--
Euler Taveira

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Test slots invalidations in 035_standby_logical_decoding.pl only if dead rows are removed
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Recovering from detoast-related catcache invalidations