Re: Autovacuum endless loop in heap_page_prune()?

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Autovacuum endless loop in heap_page_prune()?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 2024-05-27 at 15:49 +0200, Peter wrote:
> > (but of course SQL_ASCII is a mistake).
>
> Really? I re-read the chapter on Locale/CharSet Support, and I don't
> see the mistake. Only one can not convert that to anything else, which
> is fine in this usecase (storing arbitrary filenames from any OS in
> any character-set within the same column).

That will only work fine as long as everybody uses the same encoding,
or everybody uses only ASCII characters, or everybody works only on
their own data.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Peter
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum endless loop in heap_page_prune()?
От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: expected authentication request from server, but received H