Re: timestamps over the web - suggestions

От Aaron Bono
Тема Re: timestamps over the web - suggestions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You should probably handle this at the application level.  How you go about it will depend on what programming language you use.

If you don't like that, check out the timezone function:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/runtime-config.html#GUC-TIMEZONE

See also for an example:
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/3.php
on how to use SET:
    set time zone 'PST8PDT';
    select now();

Now if I could just find a list of time zones to use...

On 10/3/06, chester c young < chestercyoung@yahoo.com> wrote:
My server is based MST, but web clients from Maine to Hawaii, and they wish to see timestamps based in their own locale.

Can anyone tell me how they're handling this?  (sorry - can't get rid of my clients)

   Aaron Bono
   Aranya Software Technologies, Inc.
   http://www.aranya.com
   http://codeelixir.com

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Graham Davis
Сообщение: formatting intervals with to_char
От: ljb
Сообщение: Re: timestamps over the web - suggestions