Re: Suggestion, add committfest managers to the contributors page

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Suggestion, add committfest managers to the contributors page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 3/27/22 4:51 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> I think it's worth thinking about the roles which for a timeboxed period
> requires an investment in time frequently matching that of an FTE (like CFM and
> RMT).  Thats admittedly a very arbitrary measurement, but I think in general
> the discussion could be worth having, if only to settle on what we have today
> being the preferred option.

Agreed. I think it's worth having.

For my personal opinion, I'm generally in favor of this idea, but I'll
chime in on the -docs/-hackers thread (wherever you think is best to
have it).

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: NEED GUIDANCE REGARDING THE PROJECT.
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Show list of Commitfest Managers