Re: NEED GUIDANCE REGARDING THE PROJECT.

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: NEED GUIDANCE REGARDING THE PROJECT.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hello Sagar,

This project is primarily on the jdbc site and has nothing to do with psql-www.

The languages used are Markdown and the current blogging framework is jekyll. Knowledge of CSS is going to be required.

Regards,

Dave Cramer

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 at 03:01, sagarjain <sagarjain0456@gmail.com> wrote:

Respected sir/mam,

My name is Sagar Jain and I am 20 years old. Currently I am studying Btech Computer Science from K.R Mangalam university.

I am in 4th semester now.

I am interested in contributing in the Postgresql.  I am willing to contribute in this specific project which says:

“New and improved website for pgjdbc (JDB) (2022)”.

And the skill needed section says: “Web development”.

So, kindly guide me which languages I can use to build this project and also guide me with whom I can talk about its designing part and more such things.

I am looking for your reply soon.

Thank You.

Sent from Mail for Windows

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: Wiki Antivirus question (+ editor request)
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion, add committfest managers to the contributors page