Re: Wiki Antivirus question (+ editor request)

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: Wiki Antivirus question (+ editor request)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 09:45:24AM +0000, Thomas, Richard wrote:

> However, before editing the page I need to find out if "postgresql.exe" is
> indeed a typo/legacy issue and it should read "postgres.exe" - maybe I need
> to email on one of the other PostgreSQL lists to raise such a question? I've
> not used the PG email lists before, so grateful for pointers!

I don't think it's necessary, it's likely a typo as we have always generated
postgres[.exe].  Just in case I checked on a Windows vm I have around and
confirmed that I only see a postgres.exe, so +1 for changing it on the wiki.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Thomas, Richard"
Сообщение: RE: Wiki Antivirus question (+ editor request)
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: NEED GUIDANCE REGARDING THE PROJECT.