Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello Álvaro

> Here's some bad news, sorry: the mediawiki user depends on the "Postgres
> community account" username, which we do not support changing.  Probably
> it's possible to implement that, though.

I assume that in most cases there is no need for that. Much more the
contrary - users may change their mail address (e.g. change of company
or similar) but they seldom (although it may happen) change their name,
which often is the base for the user name of an online service, or a
well established nickname.

In that sense not so much a bad news and an implementation on the
community site only makes sense if the use case happen often.

Bye
Charles

--
Swiss PostgreSQL Users Group
c/o Charles Clavadetscher

http://www.swisspug.org

+---------------------------+
|     ____  ______  ___     |
|    /    )/      \/   \    |
|   (     / __    _\    )   |
|    \    (/ o)  ( o)   )   |
|     \_  (_  )   \ ) _/    |
|       \  /\_/    \)/      |
|        \/ <//|  |\\>      |
|             _|  |         |
|             \|_/          |
|                           |
|     Swiss PGDay 2017      |
| HSR Rapperswil 30.06.2017 |
|    http://www.pgday.ch    |

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request
От: Charles Clavadetscher
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Wiki "editor" privileges request