Re: Installation Issue

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installation Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/16/23 23:47, Baskar Muthu wrote:

Reply to list also.
Ccing list.

> I tried many times but they showed the same things and it ran for more
> than 3 hours. how to resolve this issue. If you have any idea please let
> me know.Thanking you..
>
> OS version - Windows 11
>
> Postgre sql version - 14.3
>
> I downloaded it from the postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org> website.
>
> Yes, but it's not connecting with the server.
>
> Version 14.3 parameter i used for connecting with psql server.

The Stackbuilder screenshot is showing a failed connection to a download
server at EDB, not to Postgres server.

The other screenshot is a pgAdmin issue. I have seen quite a few
questions about this on Stack Overflow recently. Seems to be related to
version 7.4. My suggestion would be to file an issue here:

https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues

In meantime try using psql to connect to the server.

От: Yi Sun
Сообщение: How to grant read only functions execute permission to read only user
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: How to grant read only functions execute permission to read only user