Question - Does PostgreSQL have an Evaluation Assurance Level?

От Mayer, Nicholas J
Тема Question - Does PostgreSQL have an Evaluation Assurance Level?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Good morning,

My name is Nick Mayer, and I had a question concerning PostgreSQL’s EAL. Has PostgreSQL been put through any audit/security testing, and does it have an EAL? If so, would I be able to get this information? I would appreciate any assistance you are able to provide for this.

Thanks,

Nick Mayer

Cyber Engineer

Lockheed Martin

Email: nicholas.j.mayer@lmco.com

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Large files for relations
От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Re: Make pgbench exit on SIGINT more reliably