Re: New COPY options: DELIMITER NONE and QUOTE NONE

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: New COPY options: DELIMITER NONE and QUOTE NONE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-05-19 Fr 05:24, Joel Jacobson wrote:

I hacked together a broken patch just to demonstrate the idea on syntax
and basic idea. The `COPY ... FROM` examples above works.
But it doesn't work at all for `COPY ... TO`, since it output \0 byte as
delimiter and quote in the output, which is of course not what we want.

I think you've been a bit too cute with the grammar changes, but as you say this is a POC.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Adding SHOW CREATE TABLE