Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready

От jian he
Тема Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 4:49 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
I have completed the first draft of the PG 16 release notes.  You can
see the output here:

        https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-16.html

I will adjust it to the feedback I receive;  that URL will quickly show
all updates.

I learned a few things creating it this time:

*  I can get confused over C function names and SQL function names in
   commit messages.

*  The sections and ordering of the entries can greatly clarify the
   items.

*  The feature count is slightly higher than recent releases:

        release-10:  189
        release-11:  170
        release-12:  180
        release-13:  178
        release-14:  220
        release-15:  184
-->     release-16:  200

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

Add function pg_dissect_walfile_name() to report the segment and timeline values of WAL file names (Bharath Rupireddy)

От: Joseph Koshakow
Сообщение: Re: Missing warning on revokes with grant options
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: New COPY options: DELIMITER NONE and QUOTE NONE