No download of Windows binaries without registering?

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема No download of Windows binaries without registering?
Дата
Re: No download of Windows binaries without registering?  (Sam Mason <sam@samason.me.uk>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

it seems that you cannot download PostgreSQL from the EnterpriseDB website without first registering with EnterpriseDB.
Ican somhow understand this cumbersome requirement for their own products, but I do not like the taste of it for the
"plain"PostgreSQL builds. This doesn't sound right to me that I have to reveal my Company, Email *and* telephone number
inorder to download it.

If one goes directly http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgbindownload.do this is not necessary (which is what I
expect),but as far as I can tell, there is no direct link to that page.

I would appreciate it very much if the download link for the "plain" PostgreSQL builds from
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/download.dowould lead to the download page directly without the registration
screen.

Regards
Thomas

От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: Aggregate function with Join stop working under certain condition
От: Sam Mason
Сообщение: Re: It looks like transaction, but it isn't transaction