Re: A motion

От bret_stern
Тема Re: A motion
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian,
I hope you reconsider. You have far more value to the list.
The CoC dictators will flame out, then where will we be.
Just sit on the sidelines until the show is
over.
Look forward to the next awesome year.
My CoC: "keep it technical"

Fore

-------- Original message --------
From: Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>
Date: 01/24/2016 12:10 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: "Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>, Berend Tober <btober@computer.org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] A motion

On 01/23/2016 03:31 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 01/23/2016 03:08 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

>>> Been suggested already, and rejected:
>>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/56970135.6060203@computer.org
>>
>> I'm an optimist.
>
> With respect Adrian, that is a motion that never stands a chance. If you
> don't want to read it, set up a filter that sends it right to the round
> file.

Thought long and hard about this and while it is possible, it is not
something I feel I should have to do. This conversation in its many
threads has spun out of control and into areas that a) out of the scope
of this list b) into conduct that would fall a foul of some or all of
the various 'code' that have been proposed. I plead guilty to
contributing to at least some of the previous and that pains me. What
pains me even more is the decision I have reached, to unsubscribe from
--general. Filtered or not this list is not a place for me anymore and
continued participation will only anger me more and that goes places I
do not want to go. I will continue on other postgres-- lists as long as
they stay untainted.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: How to stop autovacuum for daily partition old tables
От: "FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)"
Сообщение: Re: CoC [Final v2]