Re: Connecting matlab with postgresql

От fork
Тема Re: Connecting matlab with postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sukuchha Shrestha <sukuchha <at> yahoo.de> writes:

> Could anybody explain here how to connect in a detailed step ! Consider me
studying in class 1 of postgresql when explaining :)

It may not be much help to you, but on a Unix shell I tend to run psql through
some text manipulation pipes and then into a csv which I read with dlmread().

And I use Octave, not Matlab, which plays slightly more nicely in a unix batch
environment.

Sorry if that is just noise for you.

От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: New feature: skip row locks when table is locked.
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: SSDs with Postgresql?