Re: [SQL] question about money type

От D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Тема Re: [SQL] question about money type
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Thus spake Marcio Macedo
> Hi all,
>
> when I do a SELECT in a money field, it returns the folowing :
>
> R$2.244,00
>
> what is correct , according with my LOCALE settings,
> is there a way to format this result to
>
> 2.244,00 (without the "R$") ?

Not really.  There was once some discussion about removing the currency
string altogether on output (I even sent in patches) but it was decided
to keep it in because no one will be using the MONEY type eventually.
Everyone is being urged to use the NUMERIC type.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Marcio Macedo
Сообщение: question about money type
От: jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] question about money type