Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted

От wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jim Jennis, Technical Director, Commercial Systems wrote:

> Hello Fellow Postgres users,
>
> If any of you got the message posted by this idiot "Sean"
> <sean@fastinternet.net.au> to the list, the attached VB (otherwise known as
> Virus Builder) script is infected with the VBS.Freelink virus.
   I  knew it as Visual Bullsh.. so far, but that's another good   substitution for a UPS (Useless Peace of Sh..).

> If you are running Linux (of course) you may ignore it and politely tell
> Sean to put this VB script where the Sun doesn't shine.
   Unfortunately, yes. I'd love to go back to  the  gdold  Minix   days,   when   I   polled  mail'n'news
(uncompressed single   articles) via UUCP, spooling them to bnews and ...

   But I haven't succeded to view application/msshit attachments   under  Minix  yet  (it's  a  well  designed OS, so
bydefault   rejecting to process this kinda content entirely).  Means,  I   wouldn't  be  able  to  read all the eMail
thatbelongs to my   dayjob.

Jan

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Jim Jennis
Сообщение: VB (Virus Builder) Virus Posted
От: SL Baur
Сообщение: Re: Counting distinct names