Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: installation on Mac OS X 10.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

That can be tricky to do and may not work. If you are looking to go into production immediately, you should probably
lookat one of the other distros and use 8.2.5.

Regards, Dave

От: Artis Caune
Сообщение: Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up
От: Glyn Astill
Сообщение: Re: Warm standby system - FATAL: the database system is starting up