Re: No SPF record for postgresql.org?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: No SPF record for postgresql.org?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> SPF is a different beast. We have SPF set up for most of our
> non-postgresql.org domains, but we've been hesitant to touch the actual
> postgresql.org domain until we have separate out the list namespaces. It
> *should* be safe, but we just haven't wanted to touch it until we were
> certain. At least that's my recollection of it, Stefan might have more
> details.

OK, as long as there's a plan.  I'm going to whitelist postgresql.org
anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.  It just seemed like publishing
an SPF entry is an important part of don't-look-like-a-spammer these
days.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: No SPF record for postgresql.org?
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Additional translations for presskit