Progress of ALTER TABLE on inheritance-partitioned table?

От Ron
Тема Progress of ALTER TABLE on inheritance-partitioned table?
Дата
Re: Progress of ALTER TABLE on inheritance-partitioned table?  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-admin
Pg 9.6.24 (Yes, I know; it's out of my control.)

I'm ALTERing that table to change a column from INTEGER to BIGINT. Of
course, all of the partitions are pretty big.

Even though it's one giant transaction, is there any way for me to monitor
it's progress?

--
Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia.

От: B Liu
Сообщение: Re: pgagent for windows download link missing
От: Michael Guissine
Сообщение: Re: Progress of ALTER TABLE on inheritance-partitioned table?